" the newest old destination in Beirut "
Beach Membership Rates
Become a member and join Today!
Single Membership: 1000$
Family Membership: 2500$
& benefit from:
* Complimentary use of beach towel
* 3 complimentary cocktail of the day
* 1 Gift Certificate for $25 at Au Gros Sel restaurant
* Beach access 7 days a week from 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
* 10% on Santorini VIP Lounge (Mon-Thurs)
* 10% on Private Bungalows with jacuzzi (Mon-Thurs)
* 10% on VIP Bungalows with common jacuzzi (Mon- Thurs)
82 km north of Beirut.
The seaside city of Tripoli, Lebanon's second largest city, is riddled with historical sites, some dating back to the 14th century BC. Tripoli is divided into 2 parts: The old city and El-Mina.
The main places of interest in the city are:
- The Citadel, known as Qual'at Sinjil (Saint Gilles)
- The Great Mosque (Al Mansouri Al Kabir Mosque)
- Taynal Mosque
- Al-Qartawiyyat Madrassa
- Hammam "Izz ed-Dine"
- Hammam al-Jadi
- Khan Al-Khayyatin
- Khan Al-Misriyyin