" the newest old destination in Beirut "
The ultimate honeymoon at Riviera...
28 March 2014
$175 NET per night
Honor those unforgettable memories at Riviera
The elegance and romance of Riviera Hotel form the perfect backdrops for honeymoons. With suites and service that are as intimate as the occasion itself, the newly married couple will experience the ultimate pampering during their romantic escape.
$ 175: Standard Room
$ 200: Deluxe Room
$ 250: Sea View Room
$ 285: Business Suite
$ 310: Premium Suite
$ 345: Panoramic Suite
-Refreshing welcome drink on arrival
-Buffet breakfast or in-room breakfast
-VIP treatment and amenities
-Fruit basket in-room
-In-room sparkling wine bottle with cheese platter
-Flower arrangement and rose petals in-room
-Complimentary access to Riviera Beach Lounge
-Chef's special honeymooners dessert
-Late check out upon availability
Terms & Conditions may apply and subject to availability
*All prices are in USD, inclusive of service charge and V.A.T.
"Riviera Beach Lounge opens from March 25th till October 31st"
Beach Membership Rates
Become a member and join Today!
Single Membership: 1000$
Family Membership: 2500$
& benefit from:
* Complimentary use of beach towel
* 3 complimentary cocktail of the day
* 1 Gift Certificate for $25 at Au Gros Sel restaurant
* Beach access 7 days a week from 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
* 10% on Santorini VIP Lounge (Mon-Thurs)
* 10% on Private Bungalows with jacuzzi (Mon-Thurs)
* 10% on VIP Bungalows with common jacuzzi (Mon- Thurs)
Riviera Hotel Weddings
January 2014-December 2014
You set the date & we do the rest!
Celebrate your 2014 wedding at our indoor venue & Benefit from:
* Variety of menus
* Complimentary wedding fake cake
* In room dinner & breakfast
* Complimentary 1 night stay in the bridal Sea View Suite
* Complimentary 1 night stay with breakfast on your 1st wedding anniversary
* 4 Complimentary access tickets to the Beach Lounge
* Complimentary 10 persons for every 200 persons
Other terms & conditions may apply & subject to availability during 2014
140 km from Beirut.
Famous throughout history for their legendary beauty and incredible strength, the Cedars of Lebanon have been used to build ships and temples for centuries. Today, only a small isolated patch remains of the immense and wondrous Cedar forest of ancient times. The small enclave of trees is still around today in the town that carries the tree's name with the oldest trees of Lebanon.
Today, the Cedars has become a skiing destination, with one of the highest mountain ranges in the country, ensuring that it snows from December until April most years.
On the way to the Cedars, you can visit the Gibran museum, nearby Bcharreh which is dedicated to Gibran Khalil Gibran, the famous 19th century poet and artist.