" the newest old destination in Beirut "
Beach Membership Rates
Become a member and join Today!
Single Membership: 1000$
Family Membership: 2500$
& benefit from:
* Complimentary use of beach towel
* 3 complimentary cocktail of the day
* 1 Gift Certificate for $25 at Au Gros Sel restaurant
* Beach access 7 days a week from 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
* 10% on Santorini VIP Lounge (Mon-Thurs)
* 10% on Private Bungalows with jacuzzi (Mon-Thurs)
* 10% on VIP Bungalows with common jacuzzi (Mon- Thurs)
140 km from Beirut.
Famous throughout history for their legendary beauty and incredible strength, the Cedars of Lebanon have been used to build ships and temples for centuries. Today, only a small isolated patch remains of the immense and wondrous Cedar forest of ancient times. The small enclave of trees is still around today in the town that carries the tree's name with the oldest trees of Lebanon.
Today, the Cedars has become a skiing destination, with one of the highest mountain ranges in the country, ensuring that it snows from December until April most years.
On the way to the Cedars, you can visit the Gibran museum, nearby Bcharreh which is dedicated to Gibran Khalil Gibran, the famous 19th century poet and artist.