" the newest old destination in Beirut "
Beach Membership Rates
Become a member and join Today!
Single Membership: 1000$
Family Membership: 2500$
& benefit from:
* Complimentary use of beach towel
* 3 complimentary cocktail of the day
* 1 Gift Certificate for $25 at Au Gros Sel restaurant
* Beach access 7 days a week from 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
* 10% on Santorini VIP Lounge (Mon-Thurs)
* 10% on Private Bungalows with jacuzzi (Mon-Thurs)
* 10% on VIP Bungalows with common jacuzzi (Mon- Thurs)
About Byblos (Jbeil)
36 km north of Beirut.
Byblos is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world. Under the control of the Pharaons in the 3rd and 2nd millennia BC, Byblos was the commercial and religious capital of the Phoenician coast. It was here that the first linear alphabet, ancestor of all modern alphabets, were invented.
The four main places of interest to visit in Byblos are:
- The Castle, built by the Crusaders in the 12th and 13th centuries
- The Egyptian temples, the earliest of which dates back to the 4th millennium
- The Phoenician royal necropolis
- The Roman amphitheater
The Palace also holds an extensive collection of Byzantine mosaics.