" the newest old destination in Beirut "
Beach Membership Rates
Become a member and join Today!
Single Membership: 1000$
Family Membership: 2500$
& benefit from:
* Complimentary use of beach towel
* 3 complimentary cocktail of the day
* 1 Gift Certificate for $25 at Au Gros Sel restaurant
* Beach access 7 days a week from 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
* 10% on Santorini VIP Lounge (Mon-Thurs)
* 10% on Private Bungalows with jacuzzi (Mon-Thurs)
* 10% on VIP Bungalows with common jacuzzi (Mon- Thurs)
42 km from Beirut.
Beiteddine, or House of Faith, is the best example of early nineteenth century Lebanese architecture. It houses museums and gardens. Emir Bechir Chehab II built the Palace Complex over a thirty-year period. He ruled Mount Lebanon for more than half a century.
The Palace Complex has been restored to its original state and is made up of four main sections:
- The Outer Section or Dar El-Barraniyyeh
- The Kamal Jumblatt Museum
- The Middle Section or Dar El-Wousta
- The Private Apartments
The Palace also holds an extensive collection of Byzantine mosaїcs.